Re: Cooking rota software
From: Muriel Kranowski (murielkvt.edu)
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2018 18:20:25 -0700 (PDT)
We still use paper signup sheets for diners to indicate that they are
coming to the next cooked meal. That works well for our system, as the head
cook uses that paper list for dinner prep purposes and then gives it to our
Meals Accountant along with the receipts at the end for reimbursement.

When I'm head cook I often give folks the option to email me; the
occasional irritation with that is that they don't always supply all the
information that they would on the paper sheet and you need to go back and
forth with them.