Oakleigh Meadow Cohousing, Eugene - info, members, availability
From: Lynn Dixon (ld61069gmail.com)
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2018 12:18:15 -0700 (PDT)
Hi,

Oakleigh Meadow Cohousing is excited to move forward with our plans for a
28 unit community in a spectacular setting along the Willamette River in
Eugene, a vibrant city rich in the arts with easy access to the coast,
cascades, and many outdoor activities. Not far from downtown or the
university, transportation is easy with a bus stop nearby and the bike path
right there.

We have 2, 3, & 4 bedroom units available, and are looking to welcome new
members into our group!

OMC hosts informational meetings on 3rd Sundays of the month. Call for more
information: 541-357-8303. Check out our website at:
http://www.oakleighmeadow.org/

Happy summer!
Lynn Dixon, OMC member