Land available_- Hotchkiss, Colo.
From: Fred-List manager (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2018 05:44:16 -0700 (PDT)
Rosemary Bilchak <rosemary [at] paonia.com>
due to a format problem and adding subject line.

My husband and I are retiring from our ranch in the town of Hotchkiss,
Colorado. This parcel represents a perfect site for a
cohousing/assisted living or other communal situations.  It is within
the bounds of the city, walking distance to town, and has city water,
sewer, garbage collection, and utilities.

Pertinent information:

o 20.6 Acres within the city limits guaranteeing water taps and
  development rights

o All development is subject to approval by the town trustees

o The city follows the IBC regulations:  Hotchkiss subdivision
  regulations can be found at
  http://www.townofhotchkiss.com/public-works.

o Water taps are available

o Minimum lot size is 6,250 sf for individual homes

o Excellent irrigation water rights consisting of 9 shares of Duke
  Ditch: Irrigation water runs approximately April 15 - October 15

o Farm was run under the national organic protocols for the last 13
  years

o This is a complete turn-key operation and includes a 1,700 sq. ft.
  fruit shed, John Deere 65-HP tractor, all tractor implements, solar
  electric fencing as well as perimeter fencing on hay fields, 10-HP
  Mainline rototiller, bee hives and various tools

o The beautiful 3BR/3BA 2,500 sf 1896 Victorian was built for one of
  the founders of the town and features 9.5' ceilings, original woodwork
  and hardware, pocket doors, bay windows and stained glass accents.
  Updated/restored in the mid-1990's.  Includes period furniture.

Asking $950,000

Video with drone flyover at www.410dukehill.com

I welcome your questions or your feedback.

Rosemary Bilchak
970-901-8018