Re: Co-living (John Goldberg)
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2018 08:08:14 -0700 (PDT)
> On Aug 24, 2018, at 9:34 AM, Nancy Csuti <nancycsuti [at] gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Alan. Do you have the contact info for the one in LoDo?  I am VERY interested
> in urban cohousing but am having trouble finding it. I also don’t want to
> leave Denver. Thanks for any info you might have. j

Perfect timing! A detailed  multi-dimensional article in Politico yesterday:

Tired of Dirty Dishes and ‘Hacker Houses,’ Millennials Revamp Communal Living

‘Co-living’ offers more affordable rent, a cleaning service and even the
occasional happy hour. And no more psycho roommates.

https://politi.co/2wmoBFC

Covers companies sponsoring co-living arrangements and supporting house
cleaning and happy hours, services like AirBnB but for co-living, etc.

Providing community for those who can’t afford houses or apartments. Perfect
model for providing a place  for the 20- and increasingly the 30-somethings in
cohousing

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines