Re: Seeking information about work commitments
From: Mary English (mary.englishhsc.utah.edu)
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2019 05:48:18 -0800 (PST)
In Wasatch Cohousing, (26 units on 4 1/2 acres) the work requirement is 2 hours
a month.

As to what communities do if someone does meet their work commitment, that I
couldn't tell you.

If it ever happened in my community, I know I would probably be in the hospital
trying to recover from a heart attack after the shock.

Mary English