CH kitchen flooring
From: Muriel Kranowski (murielkvt.edu)
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2019 17:21:13 -0800 (PST)
After 15 years, our kitchen flooring is due for replacement, and I would
love to get recommendations and warnings about the different types. We
don't use the kitchen as intensively as a true commercial kitchen -- we
have 3 scheduled cooked meals per month, and 5 potluck meals, plus various
one- off events involving food and cleanup. I think our volunteer floor
cleaners are using gentler products too.

Also, there are so many types of products out there, and no-one is talking
specifically to us cohousers. Is there a good analogy I can use for our
level of usage when I call around?

Thanks!
  Muriel at Shadowlake Village