Re: Question about using addendums
From: Muriel Kranowski (murielkvt.edu)
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2019 10:26:35 -0700 (PDT)
We're also reworking our Bylaws and have the same issues about what belongs
in Bylaws and what is guidance. The question we have in working on the
Bylaws update is the same one that motivated this thread: How can we append
the guidance in some meaningful way to the Bylaws? We want those concepts
to be accepted as community governance norms, but norms don't belong in
Bylaws.

I like the term "Implementation Guidelines" but am wondering how to tie
them to the Bylaws so that (in particular) new folks will know about them,
see them, and read & assimilate them.

     Muriel at Shadowlake Village