New Website = New User Accounts
From: Karen Gimnig (karencohousgmail.com)
Date: Thu, 30 May 2019 07:40:05 -0700 (PDT)
We are loving the transition to the new website, and progress takes some
work.  One note I should have shared before: The new website is an entirely
new site, which means that the user accounts that were used for updating
ads and listings, and posting blog entries on the old site are not active
on the new site.  Please create a new user account on the new website.  You
will be prompted to do this when you create your new community listing or
place a new classified ad.

Any problems with the new website, do reach out to me.  It may take me a
few days to get back to you during conference, but I will get back to you.
If you haven't heard from my by Wednesday, I may have missed it and don't
hesitate to reach out again.

Thanks for your patience in the transition.  We cohousers know the value of
persistence!

--
Karen Gimnig
Associate Director