Re: Looking for Tiny house/ small house Co Housing communities
From: Alan O'Hashi (adoecosyahoo.com)
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2019 08:18:13 -0700 (PDT)
liz - thanks for the advice, the outreach will be changed.
thx
alan o

Alan O'Hashi - ECOS
EnviroCultural Organization Systems
 http://www.alanohashi.com/ecos
Colorado 303-910-5782
Wyoming 307-274-1910
Nebraska 402-327-1652

    On Monday, September 16, 2019, 08:08:02 AM MDT, Elizabeth Magill
<pastorlizm [at] gmail.com> wrote:

 I hope you will look into the fair housing laws concerning
discrimination against families with children. When I worked at a
newspaper that had been found guilty of discrimination we were
prohibited from saying "small families". (Unless the housing was
limited to people over 55.)

Of course, in today's day and age, you are unlikely to be prosecuted,
but it still seems like a good value to not discriminate against
larger families...
I didn't follow your link so I don't know where you are in the design
stage, so perhaps the decision is finalized concerning whether you
will discriminate, but I in advertising the language is still
inappropriate.

I sold my Maryland 2BR duplex (525 sf) to a family of six. The four
kids sleep in the MBR and the parents in the 8'x9' BR.

Liz