WebChat Wednesday with Sky Blue & Avi Kruley
From: Karen Gimnig (karencohousgmail.com)
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2019 12:15:46 -0700 (PDT)
Join us Wednesday ,Sept 25, for Webchat #35

More than Microcosms: The Transformative Impact of Intentional Community

Humanity is in crisis. The feedback loop between larger society, the
communities we live in, and our personal experiences reinforce systems of
privilege and oppression that create harm–harm for people and the planet.
As microcosms of (and alternatives to) mainstream society, intentional
communities can help us understand ways to shift out of this harm. But what
makes something an intentional community, and how is it relevant? To what
extent does an intentional community counteract or reinforce systems of
harm, and how can we do better? This presentation will provide a deeper
understanding of and criteria for these multifaceted experiments known as
intentional communities, as well as their relationship to society, current
impact, and potential to support the transformation of our world.

As usual, the Webchat will be at 5pm Pacific, 6 Mountain, 7 Central and 8
Eastern.

Join us via zoom:

The Cohousing Association is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Webchat

Time: This is a recurring meeting Meet anytime

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/202941610

One tap mobile

+16699006833,,202941610# US (San Jose)

+16465588656,,202941610# US (New York)

Dial by your location

        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)

Meeting ID: 202 941 610

If all goes well and the tech doesn't crash, we'll post a video within the
following week.  You can access previous WebChats at
https://www.cohousing.org/past-web-chats/

Donations to support this program are most appreciated at

https://interland3.donorperfect.net/weblink/weblink.aspx?name=E346363&id=9

See you there!

--
Karen Gimnig