House/cat sitting 3 1/2 weeks at Frogsong Cohousing, Cotati, CA
From: Kate Symonds (kateterraserve.net)
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2019 16:20:54 -0700 (PDT)
Cohousing House/Cat Sitting Opportunity at Frogsong, Cotati, CA
 Unique opportunity to experience cohousing life in beautiful Sonoma County,
California.
2 Bdrm/1 Bath flat for house/cat sitting in Frogsong cohousing community for 3
½ weeks from approx. November 20 to December 13, 2019.  Units of this size in
our general area normally rent out for $2,000/month, but with cat sitting, we
would be happy if you just covered our HOA dues of $300 and this includes WiFi
and all utilities.
Our 870-square foot fully furnished upstairs unit has good light, open floor
plan, with a peek view of the hills.  The unit also has a front porch and a
balcony. Our cat Panda is 16 but in good health, no medical issues, sleeps a
lot, but loves affection.
Enjoy inspiring and supportive community, optional shared dinners, house
concerts, organic gardens, permaculture landscape, hot tub, and much more just
steps from your front door.  We encourage participation in the community
activities.
COMMUNITY: The Common House offers a commercial-scale kitchen and a dining room
where you have the option of sharing meals with the community, two level
children’s play room, and lounge for meetings or watching movies with
neighbors. Outdoor common areas include an organic vegetable garden, vibrant
permaculture landscape with abundant berries and fruit trees, and grassy field.
 Wonderful children’s play areas include cobb sandbox and unique play
structure. For more information and pictures of Frogsong visit
www.cotaticohousing.org<http://www.cotaticohousing.org/>
NEIGHBORHOOD: Frogsong community is located in downtown Cotati in Sonoma
County.  Walk to grocery stores, restaurants, parks, and public transport.
Sonoma County is renowned for good wine, restaurants, scenic coastline,
redwoods, and lots of fresh air and open space, yet we’re only 55 miles north
of San Francisco.
Included is all utilities (water, garbage, gas/electric, laundry, Internet, and
hot tub).  We also cover cat food, cat litter, and any vet bills (hopefully not
expected).   No smoking, no other pets.
For further information, please contact Kate via email:   kate [at]
terraserve.net<http://terraserve.net> or call/text 707-318-3183.