WebChat TONIGHT - WEDNESDAY
From: Karen Gimnig (karencohousgmail.com)
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2019 03:52:02 -0700 (PDT)
Join us tonight for our first WebChat with Mary Kraus. She'll be talking
about work systems - a topic every community struggles with at some point.
Her decades of experience both living in community and supporting other
communities have given her insights she will share with all of us.  Bring
your questions!

As usual, the Webchat will be at 5pm Pacific, 6 Mountain, 7 Central and 8
Eastern.

Join us via zoom:

The Cohousing Association is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Webchat

Time: This is a recurring meeting Meet anytime

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/202941610

One tap mobile

+16699006833,,202941610# US (San Jose)

+16465588656,,202941610# US (New York)

Dial by your location

        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)

Meeting ID: 202 941 610

If all goes well and the tech doesn't crash, we'll post a video within the
following week.  You can access previous WebChats at
https://www.cohousing.org/past-web-chats/

A full list of upcoming WebChats can be found at
https://www.cohousing.org/webchats/

Donations to support this program are most appreciated at

https://interland3.donorperfect.net/weblink/weblink.aspx?name=E346363&id=9

See you there!

--
Karen Gimnig