Re: wonderful article about cohousing - Where Responsibilities Are Shared And Life Is A Little Less Lonely
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2019 13:21:58 -0700 (PDT)
It IS a wonderful article.  I especially LOVE the title.  Thanks for posting it
Jerry.

I wasn’t sure what Ben meant when he said “Cohousing takes many forms.”
Anyone know?

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC
Member, Board of Directors
Mid Atlantic Cohousing
Principal, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC
Falls Church, VA
202.546.4654

"Handle every situation like a dog.
If you can’t eat it or play with it,
Just pee on it and walk away.” –Author Unknown