Re: Voting Rights - One vote per unit and equal votes
From: Muriel Kranowski (murielkvt.edu)
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2019 19:44:51 -0700 (PDT)
We have what may be a slightly different version of one vote per household
for a vote to sustain or overrule a block: the household's vote can be
split by the number of persons on the deed if they don't agree.

I remember one such vote where one spouse voted to overturn a block and the
other abstained, so it counted as 1/2 vote to overturn. We've had very few
block votes over the years and I don't remember any other case of a
household casting partial votes, but we do allow for it.
   Muriel @ Shadowlake Village