Re: California Cohousers ...
From: fergyb2 (fergyb2yahoo.com)
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2019 14:51:51 -0700 (PDT)
The recent earthquake near Pleasant Hill was a small one—felt but no damage.
The power outage was more problematic for those areas affected by it.  Not well
thought out.  Berkeley researcher losing 2 years of work; disabled folk
discovering that the local “relief station” set up by PG&E wasn’t wheelchair
accessible, that sort of thing.  But basically we are all OK, at least in
Northern California and the Disability Community has been energized and
organized to respond vigorously at the PUC meeting upcoming.
        Bonnie Fergusson
Swans Market Cohousing
   Oakland, CA

Sent from my iPad