Dec 8th - DC forming cohousing community event
From: Gil Landau (gil.landaugmail.com)
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2019 17:55:40 -0800 (PST)
KfarDC is a forming an urban cohousing community in downtown Washington DC
seeking new members. KfarDC is a Jewishly flavored community that welcomes
people of all beliefs/faiths. Below is a blurb we're circulating for our
forthcoming event on December 8th. Let me know if you have any questions
and feel free to forward this along.

*National Jewish Cohousing Day with KfarDC*

KfarDC is creating Jewish cohousing in DC. Build your community with us!

Join KfarDC on National Jewish Cohousing Day to learn from a local
developer, a cohousing organizer, and a cohousing resident. Meet other
neighbors who are interested in building Jewish cohousing in downtown DC.

When: December 8th from 5 to 7pm
Where: The Fifteenth Street Presbyterian Church, 1701 15th St NW,
Washington, DC.
What: Vegetarian, kosher-certified dinner and babysitting will be provided
(RSVP by December 1st).

To attend, RSVP here <https://kfardc.org/events/>. For more information,
email info [at] KfarDC.org or visit our website <https://kfardc.org/> and
Facebook