Re: Buying Cohousing Homes to rent out for secure tenancies?
From: Fred-List manager (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2020 03:36:33 -0800 (PST)
Fiona Frank <fionafrank [at] gmail.com>
after and restoring subject line.

Thanks Sharon for your response - our renters have always been great as
contributors to the community, they tend to be younger with more energy!
However what I'm asking on this list is if any other cohousing projects
manage their own rentals as I'd really like to get some ideas of financial
and management models that are already tried and tested... anyone out
there? thanks, Fiona

Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2020 10:32:05 -0500