Re: Webchat Wednesday March 11 6pm MDT - Keeping communities
From: Fred-List manager (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2020 06:11:20 -0700 (PDT)
Diana Porter <porterd1334 [at] gmail.com>
after deleting quoted digest and restoring subject line.

Thanks for the reminder that the webchat is Thursday.  I have sent it to
the health professional on our condo board who is thinking about this
important issue of keeping healthy in community.   We are not a co-housing
community, but the Hammond North Condominium community has a sub-group of
people who want to operate more like a co-housing community within our high
rise condo community of 180 units.  I hope he would be welcomed to this
conversation.

Thanks,
Diana Porter
Hammond North Condominium Community  Cincinnati