Re: Sr Cohousing Hits Mainstream Investing: Motley Fool
From: Mabel Liang (mabeltwomeeps.com)
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2020 22:45:34 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Ann,
Cute but opaque answer.  I've wasted a lot of time reading the
description of each of the communities in AZ and NM, and did not find
one that seemed like it was rental cohousing, much less senior rental
cohousing. Could you please just _tell_ us the name of the community? Thanks!
-- Mabel :-)

mabel [at] twomeeps.com
Mabel Liang
Cornerstone Village Cohousing