Take Two! Corrrected Link for Saturday's FIC Call
From: Neil Planchon (neilswansway.com)
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2020 10:22:32 -0700 (PDT)
Hello again communitarians…

Take two!  My attempt to shorten our registration page link failed!  Apologies
everyone. Thanks Becky!

Here is our COVID-19 Resources page which links to Saturday’s call registration
form
https://www.ic.org/covid-19-resources/ <https://www.ic.org/covid-19-resources/>

Greetings from Oakland and take good care in these scary times.
Neil

—
in community,
Neil Planchon
Co-Developer and Founding Owner.  Swan's Market Cohousing
Steering Committee and Communications.  Cohousing Research Network
Development and Advertising Director. Foundation for Intentional Community