April 26th National Cohousing Open House Day - Essentials.
From: Neil (neilswansway.com)
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2020 06:57:30 -0700 (PDT)
Hello and thank you Fred for posting / forwarding Melanie’s April 26th National
Cohousing Open House Day inquiry.

To ALL who are organizing an event, please visit
https://www.cohousing.org/national-open-house-2020/

The second paragraph on that page has a link to the event intake form. Fill in
that form. I will be notified and will add your event details to the schedule.
At time of writing, ~20 communities are hosting a virtual tour and gathering. 🔆

—-

To ALL who are interested in attending an event, visit
https://www.cohousing.org/national-open-house-2020/ for the day’s schedule and
directions for how to join in.

Note: The bolded community name is a link to their website.

I think that covers the essentials. What else can I help you with to be a host
or attendee?

In community,
Neil
neil at swansway dot com

Volunteer Coordinator :: National Cohousing Open House Day 2020
Co-Developer and Founding Owner :: Swan's Market Cohousing Oakland CA
Steering Committee :: Cohousing Research Network