Re: Work participation success stories
From: Martie Weatherly (mhweatherlyearthlink.net)
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2020 08:07:57 -0800 (PST)
My community Liberty Village in Frederick MD has used volunteer work for 20
years. One of our agreements from the very beginning was to have few rules and
to work together as a community. We expect everyone to contribute to the
community in the way they can. Our Community Facilities team has workdays
periodically where everyone who can participates. We never charge for meals but
buy and cook when it is our turn and eat freely otherwise. So far it has
worked.

Martie Weatherly

Health and Wellness Coach
Consensus Coach