cohousing electricity and internet
From: Alan O'Hashi (adoecosyahoo.com)
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2021 12:31:25 -0800 (PST)
Jim - Now is the time to install solar panels and storage batteries. Retrofits
later are more costly.  My place received tax credits and grants for an array
that provides all the power to the common house plus a small  surplus that is
sold to the power company. i wish we would have purchased storage batteries
when we wired for them. get an outside expert to help you on this, also to
integrate car charging stations. if you go all electric some companies give an
option to use power from  renewables. sine it all flows through the grid that’s
largely symbolic in my view. While you’re at it think through internet and tv
for each household.

Thx

Alan O

Views from behind the lens