Re: Middlesex Senior Cohousing/Hager Homestead Received Permits.
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2021 12:06:41 -0800 (PST)
> On Jan 11, 2021, at 11:41 AM, Barbara Smith via Cohousing-L <cohousing-l [at]
> cohousing.org> wrote:
>
>  Most members of the Littleton Planning Board in Massachusetts continued to
> believe that our Common House would not be used, but they granted us a permit
> anyway.

One reason they believe this is that the facilities in “normal” condos are not
used — they have statistics on this.

They attract residents so are a selling point but they aren’t used. They are
also so small in relation to the size of of the complex, that if many people
did use them they would be too crowded to be functional.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines
Takoma Village Cohousing, Washington DC