Re: Reserves study
From: Susan Rohrbach (sujaro539yahoo.com)
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2021 20:44:02 -0800 (PST)
Thank you. About how much do you spend and is the company national or local?

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Thu, Jan 14, 2021 at 8:25 PM, Bonnie Fergusson<fergyb2 [at] yahoo.com>
wrote:   We ghave been working with a professional Reserve Study company for 20
years.  It’s been very useful.  We have them come out every 3 years and the
other years we send updated info to them and they do the number crunching and
make a recommendation how much we should put into our reserve account each
year.  That way we have the money to repair and/or replace aging infrastructure
as it becomes necessary.  Has worked pretty well for us so far.Bonnie
FergussonSwans Market Cohousing (20 units)Oakland, CA

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Thursday, January 14, 2021, 7:15 PM, Susan Rohrbach via Cohousing-L