Re: Facilitation training from Laird Schaub
From: Diane (dianeclairegmail.com)
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2021 14:21:49 -0800 (PST)
I just want to add my voice to the many who have experienced Laird's
excellent training, mediation and facilitation. Whenever he has a workshop
at a coho meeting, I try to get to it -- they are always very rewarding.
And he has helped my community, Casmbridge
Cohousing set up good processes for decision-making, facilitation, and
 mediation.
Diane Margolis