CohoUS 'Stepping into Cohousing' online conference event TOMORROW!
From: Karin Hoskin (karincohousgmail.com)
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2021 15:41:02 -0800 (PST)
I'm looking forward to seeing many of your smiling faces at tomorrow's
'Stepping
Into Cohousing <https://www.cohousing.org/cohoevents/2021-stepping/>'
online conference event. Though the focus is for those stepping into
cohousing, I find that even after 'living it' for 17+ years, I still learn
new things!

Did you see who the keynote speaker is? It's Diana Lind, author of Brave
New Home
<https://www.boldtypebooks.com/titles/diana-lind/brave-new-home/9781541742642/>
!

Oh, and we're hosting a virtual Happy Hour immediately following the
conference program! Can you tell that I'm excited?! As a Gen-Xer, I say
this in the most gentle way, I think the format of the happy hour will be
simple enough for the Boomers and interesting enough for the Millennials :)

Click HERE for Event Details
<https://www.cohousing.org/cohoevents/2021-stepping/>

Doing my part by physically distancing but still socially connecting,
Karin

- - - -
Karin Hoskin
Executive Director