Re: Early Bank Account Types for Explorer Membership Dues and Professional Fees
From: Diana Carroll (dianaecarrollgmail.com)
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2021 16:56:48 -0800 (PST)
Whatever you do, don't choose homeowner's association!

We (Mosaic Commons, and by we I mean me as the bookkeeper/treasurer) had
nothing but sorrow that resulted anytime there was any confusion between
the developer organization that built the homes (which is, I understand,
where you are at now), and the homeowners association that will eventually
take over management from the developer. These two organizations might
overlap in membership 100% but they are totally different legally, and just
trust me, you will bring yourself nothing but pain if you mingle their
finances in any way.

(I can't tell you what to choose instead. I started with Mosaic shortly
after the LLC formed. I can just steer you away from one bad choice. :) )

Diana