Re: Snacks for Workers During Construction
From: KAREN A CARLSON (kcarlson2wisc.edu)
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2021 07:24:08 -0800 (PST)
What a great idea!  When we were building we observed the German (I've been
told) of honoring the wood by anchoring a small evergreen tree to the roof
beams. On that day we made a hot lunch for all workers on site. Wish we had
thought of daily snacks as well.
Karen Carlson
Arboretum Cohousing
Madison, WI