Re: an RV Cohousing community
From: Jack & Carolyn Salmon (2salmonearthlink.net)
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2021 17:44:20 -0800 (PST)
My husband and I were full time RVers for almost 6 years.  Now we live in
Quimper Village.  There are a number of cooperative RV parks, which are owned
and managed by the lot owners.   The ones we are familiar with are part of the
Escapee RV Club campground system which is a paid  membership organization of
RVers.   There seem to be an increasing number of owners installing ‘park
models’ on their RV park lots and living in them either full or part time.

A park-model cohousing community would be a fast way to develop a cohousing
community.  You could get similar quick results with a mobile-home park or
prefabricated construction.

Each has advantages and disadvantages.   One of the disadvantages is that
existing homeowners and cities are not particularly welcoming to RV, mobile
home or prefab communities.

Carolyn S