Connect with US! April 18, 2021 Online
From: Karen Gimnig (karencohousgmail.com)
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2021 19:32:38 -0700 (PDT)
Connecting in Cohousing is open for registration.
https://www.cohousing.org/cohoevents/2021-connecting/

As much as we love our cohousing neighbors, it isn’t always easy to get
along with them, make decisions together, and work through conflict
productively.  This event is about exactly that, connecting with our
community through communication, conflict, consensus and more. We all have
growth potential when it comes to our most precious community resource: our
connections.

  Early bird registration is available, so don't wait.

For a community rate with a coupon code, please contact Karin at
karincohous [at] gmail.com

For even bigger discounts join us as a Community Launch or Community
Partnership partner or as an Individual Partner.  It's not too late to get
great benefits including recording access to past events.

If you are already a CohoUS partner through one of those programs, no need
to register, just be sure you have your user account set up on cohousing.org
and can access the Partner Resources link in the footer.  For questions
about partner access, contact Karen at karencohous [at] gmail.com.

--
Karen Gimnig
Communications Director