Thanks for your support!
From: Pare Gerou (paregerougmail.com)
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2021 09:31:43 -0700 (PDT)
Dear All,

I wanted to thank all who have been so supportive during our project’s
recent set back.  We launched our webpage and the Facebook page in our
community’s name yesterday, with bios and vision statement to follow.
Although DIY compared to the many cool community websites out there,  I
hope you will consider sharing with those who would find cohousing in
Greece exciting.  I have an incredibly warm and talented founders group,
and I want to do them proud, so like us and share!

www.GreekVillageCohousing.com

https://www.facebook.com/Greek-Village-Cohousing-100948052091127

With Appreciation,

Pare Gerou