Are you a CohoUS Partner?
From: Laurie Lauer (lauriecohousgmail.com)
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2021 10:16:46 -0700 (PDT)
We’re looking forward to our upcoming Connecting in Cohousing
<https://www.cohousing.org/cohoevents/2021-connecting/> event on April 18.  We
hope you are planning to come.  A lot of you are CohoUS partners with pre-paid
access to this event. However, we need you to set up a user account to get that
access, and now would be a great time to do that.

If you are a member of any of the communities listed below, your community has
already paid for you to attend all 2021 online CohoUS events
<https://www.cohousing.org/cohoevents/>. Hopefully you already have set up a
partner user account on cohousing.org <http://cohousing.org/> and are able to
access the Partner Resources link in the footer - your passport to all the
CohoUS partner benefits, including online events and recordings of past events.

If you don’t have that access and you are a member of one of the communities
listed below, please reach out to your community contact person and get the
instructions from them. It’s fast and easy and you only have to do it once for
the whole year (and beyond if your community extends your membership).

If you are not a member of a CohoUS partner community listed below, it’s not
too late.  Your community can join Community Launch
<https://www.cohousing.org/community-launch-program/> (for forming communities)
or Community Partnership
<https://www.cohousing.org/community-partner-program/>(for established
communities) or you can become an Individual Partner
<https://www.cohousing.org/individual-partner-program/> for full year access.
We’d love to partner with you in the mission of creating more and better
cohousing.

If you need additional help, please contact me, Laurie at lauriecohous [at]
gmail.com <mailto:lauriecohous [at] gmail.com>.

Community Launch
Alpenglow Cohousing
Cohousing ABQ
Cohousing Houston