Ending Soon! Early Bird pricing for Connecting in Cohousing
From: Laurie Lauer (lauriecohousgmail.com)
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2021 07:03:24 -0700 (PDT)
Don't miss Early Bird pricing for Connecting in Cohousing. Register today for
a fabulous keynote and 12 great sessions about building stronger relationships
in your community. Early bird pricing ends 4/12.
As much as we love our cohousing neighbors, it isn’t always easy to get
along with them, make decisions together, and work through conflict
productively.  This event is about exactly that, connecting with our
community through communication, conflict, consensus and more. We all have
growth potential when it comes to our most precious community resource: our
connections.
Register today to join us on April 18th from 9 am - 3 pm Pacific, 12 - 6 pm
Eastern
https://www.cohousing.org/cohoevents/2021-connecting/

Laurie Lauer
Office Admin / Outreach