Room Hosts needed for 4/18
From: Karen Gimnig (karencohousgmail.com)
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2021 08:33:52 -0700 (PDT)
Connecting in Cohousing is going to be an amazing event. We're really
excited about our speakers.  Now we need you to help us support those
speakers as a room host.

Room hosts receive free access to the event and the recordings.  They need
to have some basic zoom skills for supporting speakers, and they get to
introduce sessions and help participants get to their next sessions on
time. Time commitment is one practice session ahead of the event and event
support 9am-3pm Pacific time or 12-6pm Eastern.

If you would be willing to help us out in this way, please email me at
karencohous [at] gmail.com

--
Karen Gimnig
Communications Director