Cohousing for Life
From: robin.allison (robin.allisonearthsong.org.nz)
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2021 14:46:54 -0700 (PDT)
Greetings cohousers

I'm pleased to let you know that the e-book version of my book Cohousing for
Life is now available from the FIC (Foundation for Intentional Community)
bookshop at
https://www.ic.org/community-bookstore/product/cohousing-for-life/

In support of the launch of my e-book, I will be giving a live interview
with FIC on April 21st from 4 - 5 pm Eastern Time. To register:
https://bit.ly/3uJkBLD

Print copies of the book are available here:
https://robinallison.co.nz/book/

Please note that the price on my website is in New Zealand $$, and works out
about US$35 at present exchange rates. Print copies are posted from Canada
to the US.

Cohousing for Life is both an honest account of the journey of developing
Earthsong Eco-Neighbourhood, New Zealand's first cohousing neighbourhood,
and a guidebook for others. Woven through the story are chapters distilling
the key learnings, structures and processes that helped Earthsong become the
flourishing community it is today.

My heartfelt thanks to the global community of cohousers who freely share
their learnings. Cohousing for Life is another contribution to our
collective experience and knowledge of why, and how, to build sustainable
communities in these extraordinary times.

Aroha nui (with much love)

Robin Allison

Earthsong Eco-Neighbourhood

www.earthsong.org.nz <http://www.earthsong.org.nz>