Re: Affordable Cohousing
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2021 15:41:16 -0700 (PDT)
Diana — would you be willing to share your “no-surprises checklists?”

Thanks, all for this glimpse into how various communities deal w/ their
community’s transition and affordability.

Best —

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC
Ex. Dir. & Mbr. Board of Directors
Mid Atlantic Cohousing
Principal, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC
Falls Church, VA
202.546.4654

When Isaac Newton stayed home to avoid the 1665 plague, he discovered the Laws
of Gravity, Optics, and he invented Calculus

NOTE:  I’m switching back to using zabaldo [at] earthlink.net.  Many apologies!