Re: re commercial dishwashers
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2021 19:16:25 -0700 (PDT)
It’s been awhile since they were used. I think they use a shorter cycle,
rinsing the dishes better than they would need to with a long cycle. They come
back later or the next day. At one point we had a person who took the dishes
out the next morning but I’m not sure now. She moved.

Some people loved the sanitizer but ours was not so reliable. We also had the
CMS (?) after our Hobart wore out. We bought it used. Only a few people used it
and dishes were sitting around all the time.

Sharon