Re: Looking for a communications tool
From: Fiona Frank (fionafrankgmail.com)
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2021 10:48:02 -0700 (PDT)
We’re using slack in Lancaster cohousing . We agreed to use it at the very
last face to face gm as a trial. It was meant to be 6 months but here we
still are. So some people won’t use it which means we also have 2 email
lists (on .io) - main, and
‘Chat’ and also a WhatsApp groups for emergency sunset or geese
notifications or lemon shortages etc.
I love slack - we keep all our Black Lives Matter recommended texts on
there as  well as nature stuff and art stuff and also service team stuff