Touchstone Cohousing (Mi), Durham Central Park Cohousing (NC) and other Cohousing communities have homes for sale...
From: Neil Planchon (neilswansway.com)
Date: Fri, 14 May 2021 14:53:24 -0700 (PDT)
Hello everyone

I hope this finds you well. I was just scanning through the Foundation for
Intentional Community's (FIC) website Classifieds and noticed several Cohousing
community openings. Here are some of them….

Touchstone Cohousing (Ann Arbor, Michigan) has new homes for sale from their
Phase Two project
https://www.ic.org/advert/new-condos-for-sale-in-ann-arbor-cohousing-community/

Durham Central Park Cohousing (Durham, North Carolina)
https://www.ic.org/advert/durham-central-park-co-housing-opening/

 Hundredfold Farm CoHousing Community (Ortanna, Pennsylvania)
https://www.ic.org/advert/home-for-sale-in-cohousing-community-southern-pennsylvania/

Elderberry Cohousing (Rougemont, North Carolina)
https://www.ic.org/advert/elderberry-cohousing-offers-homes-for-adults-in-a-rural-nc-setting-near-durham/

You can find more opportunities here https://www.ic.org/community-classifieds/
as well as place an ad of your own here
https://www.ic.org/community-classifieds/place-ad/#classifieds. I’ll happily
help you either via email or we can set up a time to talk.

Please help get the word out! Thank you.

In community,
Neil :: ads [at] ic.org

Events Team Volunteer. Cohousing Association
Steering Committee. Cohousing Research Network
Co-Developer and Founding Owner. Swan’s Market Cohousing
Co-Director, Ads & Development. Foundation for Intentional Community (FIC)