Re: Post-pandemic Common House use
From: Muriel Kranowski (murielkvt.edu)
Date: Tue, 25 May 2021 11:54:34 -0700 (PDT)
At Shadowlake Village (33 households) we're about to take up a proposal to
allow vaccinated persons into the CH with no restrictions, but unvaccinated
adults and children must be masked. Almost all of our adults and teens are
now vaccinated, but the younger children have not been and a few adults are
not and will not be getting vaccinated, so we want to see if this hybrid
system will work for us.

The group that is writing this proposal talked to nearly all community
members and held a community forum about it. They reported to us that
unvaccinated adults, and parents of unvacc'd children, all gave their
blessings to the rest of us to resume eating inside the CH even though they
or their children cannot.

If this proposal is accepted, we'll be largely unrestricted in how we use
the CH other than masks for the unvaccinated. We're keeping the kids' room
closed for now, but all the other spaces will be usable without physical
distancing or maximum capacities in rooms, both of which were part of our
rules since March 2020.