[Fun] T-Shirt Design contest :: Calling all artists!
From: Neil Planchon (neilswansway.com)
Date: Thu, 27 May 2021 08:06:41 -0700 (PDT)
Hello everyone

The Foundation for Intentional Community (FIC) has launched a T-Shirt Design
contest and calling all artists!

Please share our T-shirt design contest with your friends & network, especially
those with incredible talent. We’ d love to see some great submissions!

All details are here https://www.ic.org/design-contest/

Thank you
Neil

Events Team Volunteer. Cohousing Association
Steering Committee. Cohousing Research Network
Co-Developer and Founding Owner. Swan’s Market Cohousing
Co-Director, Ads & Development. Foundation for Intentional Community (FIC)