skits cohousing comedians
From: CJ Q (homeschoolvideogmail.com)
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2021 06:43:24 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all,
Maggie and I have already started talking about doing a skit show. I have
lots of experience in skits and love it!  I think we could have fun with
this at conferences.
Email me off the list and we can have our first zoom meeting to talk about
ideas.  Then, later, we can see who wants to act. At one conference I went
to (other topic), we rehearsed at lunch and performed that night so acting
in skits can be open to everyone - not those who want to write the skits
(or comedy routines too).
I'm sure we will have common themes that are funny and keep our communities
and people anonymous.

Email me at homeschoolvideo [at] gmail.com
with the headline skits or comedy club

Thanks,
Carol
enjoying my community life at the beach (not quite a cottage but similar)
Virginia