Re: Important: Encourage people to join the list
From: Diana Carroll (dianaecarrollgmail.com)
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2021 11:34:30 -0700 (PDT)
How would people find out about the list?

Googling "cohousing" doesn't bring it up -- maybe the page needs to have a
little SEO added to it. https://www.cohousing.org/cohousing-l/

I see a link to a "listserv". What on earth is a "listserv"? Is that even a
word? (I know what a listserv is, but it is technical jargon that most
people won't recognize.) I think it could be added more clearly and more
prominently to the cohousing.org home page.