Reminder! Sat Jun 19 :: Beep! Beep! Zoom! Zoom! It's Mid Atlantic Cohousing's NO BUS- Bus Tour
From: Neil Planchon (neilswansway.com)
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2021 09:22:47 -0700 (PDT)
Hello everyone. This is an event reminder.

After ~20 years of on/off planning IRL (In Real Life) Cohousing community bus
tours, I’ve signed up for my first virtual bus tour with MAC (Mid Atlantic
Cohousing) happening on Sat Jun 19. Come join us. This is a magic bus with lots
of seats 🚌

Consider yourself invited to: Beep! Beep! Mid Atlantic Cohousing’s NO BUS-Bus
Tour
Saturday, June 19 2021 10 AM -12 NOON EASTERN :: 7 AM - 9 AM PACIFIC)
VIRTUAL & FREE, of course!

“Visit” five cohousing communities in 2 hours:

Blueberry HiI!, Vienna VA https://www.blueberryhill.org
Juniper Hill Commons, Harrisonburg VA https://Juniperhillcommons.org
Emerson Commons, near Charlottesville, VA https://emersoncommons.org
Liberty Village, near Frederick, MD https://www.libertyvillage.com
Shadowlake Village, Blacksburg, VA https://www.shadowlakevillage.org

Sign up on Meetup:  https://tinyurl.com/h5paefru (follow directions on Meetup
to register on Zoom.)
If you need to connect with a human, please email midatlantic [at] earthlink.net

Looking forward to seeing you there
In community,
Neil Planchon

Events Team Volunteer. Cohousing Association
Steering Committee. Cohousing Research Network
Co-Developer and Founding Owner. Swan’s Market Cohousing
Co-Director, Ads, Development and Help Desk. Foundation for Intentional
Community (FIC)