Re: Making the Coho-L more user friendly
From: David Bygott (davidbygottyahoo.com)
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2021 07:20:11 -0700 (PDT)
I enjoy the Coho-L as is, and really appreciate all the good ideas and
experiences you share herein.
My only gripe is with the formatting. I wonder if there any fix for this? For
example, quotes and apostrophes in posts by different people are inconsistently
translated into question marks or triple circumflexes, and the OCD proofreader
part of my brain screams as it tries to make sense of the texts. Example in
tail, below. I guess it is just an artifact of the diversity of platforms and
systems that you all use.
Cheers,
David Bygott
Milagro Cohousing, Tucson AZ