Resale at RoseWind
From: Maraiah (Lynn) Nadeau (welcomeolympus.net)
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2021 08:13:45 -0700 (PDT)
I sent this on July 11 or 12, but may not have used the right address.

RoseWind Cohousing is a long-established community in Port Townsend WA . We
have a rare resale: an affordable fixer-upper on 3500 sq ft lot. House is 836
sq ft, with attached garage of 313 sq ft.

2 BR (one main one, plus one suited for a home office or guest room). Well-lit
open living room with kitchenette and adjacent sunroom. Needs a thorough update
on painting, flooring, woodwork, and appliances, but the roof is good and the
place has good “bones”. Priced to sell quickly, as is. Busy, well-functioning
community of 23 households on 9 acres. See www.rosewind.org
<http://www.rosewind.org/> for information on RoseWind Cohousing and Port
Townsend WA.
Price: $325,000. If you are interested, get in touch asap. Usethe contact link
on the website.
PS We get half the rain of Seattle, and think 78 degrees is a heat wave.

Maraiah Lynn Nadeau