Renters in Cohousing
From: Zev Paiss (zevpaissgmail.com)
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2021 05:49:22 -0700 (PDT)
Thank you for your varied responses. I expect nothing less.

I this situation the owners are private people in many ways and do not want to
share their lives with their renter. It seems that they simply never shared the
shared meal option with her and felt invaded when another resident invited
their renter to participate. Honestly I had not experienced this before as the
general expectation is that owners would find renters who wanted to be an
active partisans in the community.

Zev Paiss
Boulder, CO
720-925-5161