Re: Windsong has turned 25 years old
From: Mariana Almeida (missmgrrlyahoo.com)
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2021 16:32:38 -0700 (PDT)
I've seen that photo of Windsong so many times - the covered atrium. Can
someone comment on the acoustics of that space? It seems like it would be noisy?
Best, Mariana
Berkeley Cohousing - where we have noisy meals in a noisy retrofitted common
house

    On Sunday, August 1, 2021, 03:35:40 PM PDT, Ann Zabaldo <zabaldo [at]