Re: Real Estate Development & Owner Occupied Developments
From: CJ Q (homeschoolvideogmail.com)
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2021 10:57:28 -0700 (PDT)
Sharon, this is so interesting. Will you put this in a blog post?  So much
information.

I remember finding it strange in Europe that some people lived in upscale
hotels but I hear many people are living in hotels since they are cheaper
than retirement communities - that's now here in the US.

Thanks for sharing it all!
Carol